World's Leading Assignment Library
PROJ6004 - Contracts and Procurement
Specific roles and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities of the project manager in supplier development as a part of accomplishmentsthroughout or effort of the project life cycleare mentioned below:
- Resource& Activity planning.
- Motivating &Organizing a team for a project.
- Monitoringand directing the team of the time.
- Cost or budget assessing and emerging the budget.
- Making sure thesatisfaction of the customer.
- Managing &Analyzing the risk factor of the project.
- supervising progress.(Management & 2007)
Roles and responsibilities of procurement managerin supplier development as a part of accomplishments throughout or effort of the project life cycleare mentioned below:
- Choosingsuitablecontract approaches &relationships for each kind of acquiredoutsourced or goods service.
- RFPs (that is, requests for proposals), RFQs (that is, preparing requests for quotes), andassessing partnership prospects.
- Assessing partnerships, RFQs& RFPs.
- Signing&Awarding contracts.
- timely performance &Managing quality.
- Handlingand supervise contract variations.
- Closing of the contracts.