Term & conditions
Before using our service, please read these terms carefully. The usage of company name.com shall be carried out only for people of lawful age. Any unauthorized use is strictly forbidden. When you have made an order on this website, you have verified that all our terms and conditions have been read and accepted by you. By simply clicking the "I Agree" option on signing up with our website ensures that you are legally bound to comply with these Terms and Conditions. This means that you are now fully aware of the guidelines and disclaimers published on the website.
Understanding the terms
- “Customer/consumer”, “You” or “Yours” refers to anyone who requests the query, submits the order, uploads any information or resource, and making payments on this website.
- “Expert/Tutor/Writer” represents the one who resolves the query of the customer.
- "Manager" represents the person who is dealing with the customers.
- “Wallet” refers to the customer's personal account within the company that stores customer credits. Funds applied to their private balance are rendered freely at their own choice to help cover the price of the order(s).
- “Support team” refers to the company’s functioning unit for coordinating the orders.
- The order is placed by filling out the order form given in the application. There is no service rendered by any means other than upon request.
- You will be asked to register by entering your details like your name, email ID, country of residence, and phone number.
- The company name may modify any of the Conditions at any time by posting them on the Website. Changes shall be applicable immediately upon posting however, that content changes to the terms will be effective one month after the client becomes aware, via e-mail from our customer support team to your e-mail. If you agree to the new terms, your contract will be effective promptly. You agree to make the essential preparations so that you get all e-mails from this contact info. If you do not agree to the changes, the only solution is to stop using the Web page. The latest terms and Conditions will be published on the Website, and you should continuously assess them before using the service.
- While placing an Order, you must agree to purchase the service from the company’s website. The Company only begins handling the order after the service payment is approved.
- The payment for the service shall be measured based on the company's pricing and shall be paid in advance, as defined in the order form until the extent of the work has been determined. Unless the invoice has been paid in full and has been accepted, the provider is not kept accountable for the delivery of the service.
- Payments can be made via Credit/Debit Cards or any means made accessible by the company.
- The company retains the right to give discount and incentive services to the customers of its own choice using the discount codes that can be accessed by them while filling out the order form.
- The Company promises to offer equivalent access to discount and bonus information for each and every customer in the Company without any exceptions.
- The Company retains the right to re-check the details of the order after the final payment to verify the satisfactory execution of the task specifications as stated by the Client. Help retains the ability to change the order to ensure that the specifications of the client have already been fulfilled if a mismatch exists.
- The customer is required to send the resource material and must specify and provide them to the writer. If the resources listed are not provided, and where the writer is responsible for finding and paying for them, extra payments are charged and must be charged before delivery of the order.
- If the customer could not provide the resource materials within the given deadline for the provision of the asked resources, it would take additional payment and time for the order to be fulfilled. The client is actively advised to use the message system to connect with the writer or by personally calling the support staff while requesting further information.
- The Customer can monitor the progress of their order by using their personal account on the website, where details about their order and its status are reflected. While the customer can also contact our support service to get updates on the order by using any communication means available 24/7.
- The company is held liable for the delivery of the order and for fulfilling the deadline specified for the order.
- Once the company has delivered the service to the customer, it is the personal duty of the customer to ensure the accessibility of delivery channels. The Company shall not be held accountable for the inaccurate email address specified by the Customer in the profile, spam filtering, internet outages, and general inability of the Customer to have correspondence networks and other forms of interaction outside the Company's reach. For some sort of help with an order's fulfillment, the customer is urged to contact the support team.
- All orders are delivered through the customer's account on the website.
- After the service has been delivered by the company, the customer is kept responsible for downloading the product in a timely way.
- To ensure the consistency of the product provided and to ensure total customer satisfaction with the product, free adjustments are provided to the customer by the manufacturer. To obtain a free revision of the package, the customer must make a submission for revision in writing using the Messaging Method, or no later than 14 calendar days after the delivery date of the order and no later than 30 calendar days after the delivery date of the order for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, or other relatively broad assignments. The customer can have their order updated for extra payment or put an order for editing if the revision deadline is skipped.
- If the behavior of the Client shows direct exploitation of the Writer and other unfair demands, the Quality Assurance Department retains the right to reject or restrict several revision requests.
- With regards to plagiarism, academic dishonesty, and fraud, the company has a zero-tolerance policy. If any immoral and unlawful use of our goods and website information happens, we will not be held responsible for that.
- Agreeing to all the above Terms and Conditions, you admit that you agree not to hold other Consumers, the Company, its employees, agents, representatives, promotion, marketers, advertising, distribution services, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors liable for any losses, penalties, privileges.
- Also, you agree not to keep our Company and its associates liable or reprehensible for any lawsuit, claim, including attorney's fees, brought by another third party in connection with or resulting from the use of our service, your infringement, or misuse of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any third party's rights, or any other personal act or omission performed by you.
- Even if you have paid the full sum, we reserve the right to revoke your right to use our Services if the information originally given for registration on our Services, or subsequently changed, includes inaccurate or deceptive information, or conceals or omits any information that we deem to be relevant; if you do not comply during the entire ordering process. Any effort to undermine or inflict disruption to the server of a company name or its clients is strictly forbidden and may be subject to immediate termination of the account. This entails spamming, malware, bugs, trojan horses, or connecting to websites and directories that host or spread them.
Amendments: You, the customer, acknowledge and agree that, without advance notice, these Terms and Conditions can be altered entirely or arbitrarily by the Company. Therefore, it is strongly advisable that all users on our website read these terms and conditions from time to time to see if any improvements have been made.